- Navigate to your manager dashboard. Click on the Settings icon (gear ⚙️ symbol in the top right corner) and click Settings. Under the Giving Portal section, click Edit Your Giving Portal.
- Upload a Header Image, such as your logo.
Note: The smaller the file size the better (less than 3 MB).
Ideal size in pixels: 800px by 100px
- Edit the Display Name. (This is the name that’s displayed at the top of your giving portal. If your header image contains the name of your organization, or, if you don’t want the name to display, this field can be left blank.)
- Edit the Portal Address (Optional). You can customize the end of your giving portal URL. A customized portal address is ideal for printed materials as it is easy for your givers to quickly enter it into their mobile browser to access your giving page.
- Click Save.
- Now, navigate to Forms, found in the menu on the left side of your manager dashboard. You’ll be brought to your Form Manager, where you can further customize your giving portal.
- Click on the form titled Give Now to continue editing your giving portal.
- Click Form Properties in the bottom left corner. The Form Properties opens dozens of customization options (Learn more: Online Giving Through Forms), but here are the basics to get “good to give.”
Edit name (ex: Name of Organization - Online Giving)
• Theme and Advanced Theme
Customize colors and fonts to match the look and feel of your website
Customize submission options, such as submit button text, completion message, redirect URL and more.
✓ Enable Member Portal
✓ Enable Recurring Payments
✓ Enable Convenience Fee
Allows givers to help cover the processing fee of their gifts.
Click here to earn more!
Customize the subject and body of the email confirmation your givers will receive. You may also change the FROM email address to an address of your organization, if you'd prefer.
- Click OK to close the Form Properties
- Click the blue SAVE button in the far right hand lower corner.
- Select Publish
Your giving portal is now live and ready to receive gifts! To access your giving portal URL, return to your settings by clicking the Settings icon (gear ⚙️ symbol in the top right corner) and selecting the Settings card. Find your primary giving portal URL in the Giving Portal section!
- *Your giving portal will not be live until it’s linked to a fund. If there is no Active Fund, the form will status will show "Expired" and will result in a dead link.
- Dive into Forms to access enhanced customization options for online giving!