From your Transactions Report, you can:
- Search, filter, and sort all transactions
- Print and resend receipts
- Issue refunds
- Edit payment profiles
Access Transactions Report
Navigate to your manager dashboard. Hover your cursor over Reports and select Transactions.
Filter and Sort Transactions
From your Transactions report, search for a specific gift using the search bar. Filter your view by clicking on the column headers for Date, Transaction #, Payer, and Amount.
For more robust search and filter functionality, use Advanced Search.
- Click Advanced Search to access search and filtering functions.
- To search for a specific gift, complete the Search field with giver name or gift amount.
- Select a Date Range.
- Choose your preferred sorting order from the Sort By dropdown menu.
- Under Payment Type, select which types to include in your query.
- Determine which gift frequencies to include under Occurrence.
- Click Search to run your query.
Print or Resend Receipt
Within a transaction’s row, click Action, then select Print Receipt or Resend Receipt.
*Selecting Resend Receipt will send the giver another email copy of their original receipt. The Send field will be pre-populated with the giver’s email address, but you have the option to enter a different email address if needed.
Within a transaction’s row, click Action, then select Full Refund. The full transaction amount will be credited back to the giver’s payment source. Read more: Managing Refunds
Edit Payment Profile
Within a transaction’s row, click Action, then select Payment Profiles. You can view a giver’s stored payment methods and even create a new payment profile. Read more: Manage Giver Payment Profiles