After you’ve added an additional campus, you can make changes within your manager dashboard.
- Change which form is assigned to the campus
- Edit the campus logo
- Delete the campus
- Change which fund is assigned to the campus form
- Tap into enhanced customization options through the form manager
- Click on Organization (top banner) and choose Campuses from the dropdown menu.
Change Assigned Form / Edit Campus Logo
- Within the row of the campus you’d like to edit, click Action, then Edit.
- Make changes within the Edit Campus window and click Save.
Delete a Campus:
- Within the row of the campus you’d like to edit, click Action, then Delete.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window to permanently delete the campus.
Change Assigned Fund:
A. Within the row of the campus you’d like to edit, click on the form currently assigned to the campus. Clicking this will take you to the Form Manager.
B. Click Form Properties in the bottom left corner. Form Properties opens dozens of customization options (Learn more: Online Giving Through Forms), but let’s focus on the task at hand!
C. Navigate to the Payment tab. Scroll down to Total Amount Fund and select the fund to which the campus giving should be allocated.
D. Exit out of the Form Properties window and click Save.