Easily customize your Kindrid Giving account so givers can designate their gifts to any of your funds or campaigns! Create and manage unlimited fund designations.
Learn how to master fund designations!
- Manage Fund Display Settings
- Add & Edit Fund Designations
- Deactivate, Reactivate, or Delete Funds
- Parent Fund & Sub-Funds
- Manage Multi-Fund Giving
Access your Fund Management Page
Navigate to your manager dashboard, click on Organization (top banner) and choose Fund Management from the dropdown menu.
Fund Management Terminology
- Fund Status: Whether the fund designation is active or inactive.
- Parent Fund: The primary fund under which other funds (sub-funds) can be grouped. For example: Your church sends missionaries across the globe. Create a parent-fund called Missionaries and sub-funds for each individual missionary.
- Sub-Fund: A fund organized beneath a parent fund.
- Fund Name: How the fund designation will display to givers. Choose something recognizable!
- Fund Keyword: Used for manual export ChMS integrations.
- Fund Code: A one-word keyword used to designate text gifts.
- Start / End Date: Control when the fund designation is available for giver use.
- Hide from Kiosk: Checking the Hide from Kiosk box will make the fund you’re adding visible only when choosing the fund within your form settings. This allows you to create a fund specifically for your event registration, donation, or fundraising form, without the fund appearing on your giving portal.