How long does it take to register?
Sign up in a few minutes! Our Signup Guide walks you through the simple application!
How long does it take to go live and start receiving gifts?
Go live in 1-2 business days! You can have your Kindrid Giving account set up and receiving gifts 1-2 business days after submitting your application and documentation.
If we don't receive sufficient verification documentation from your initial application submission, we'll follow up with you, but this will likely delay your go-live date. We recommend uploading all 3 documentation options to expedite your registration. The more documentation provided, the more quickly our underwriting team can verify your account.
💡 PRO TIP: Upload all 3 documentation options (voided check, driver's license, and/or 501(c)(3) document). Learn more below.
What information does the application require?
Complete with information registered directly to your church or nonprofit organization. Registration should've taken place with a government agency, like the IRS, Secretary of State, etc.
- Legal Organization Name
- Doing Business As (DBA) Name, if different from legal name.
- Street Address: Must be a physical address, not a P.O. box!
- Legal Address, if different from street address: P.O. boxes are fine here.
- Telephone Number
- Tax ID Number (TIN): TIN, EIN, tomatoes, tomahhtoes. TIN/EIN are synonymous. Share the 9-digit number the IRS uses to distinguish your organization as a tax-exempt entity.
- Website URL: If your organization doesn't have an official website, a Facebook page will suffice! It's required to provide a website/Facebook page with your organization name, phone number, and physical address.
- Contact Email
- Type of Organization: Select 501c.
- Your 501c Status
This is the bank account where your gifts will be deposited! This section should be completed with the information associated with your organization's financial institution and must reflect the exact information on file with your financial institution.
- Routing Number
- Account Number
The Principal Agent is someone at your organization who will have access to your Manager Dashboard and will be available for additional account verification. This is primarily to ensure a real person is on the account so that money is not being laundered.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
This information doesn't change the functionality, quality, or price of your Kindrid Giving account; it just helps our team serve you to the best of our ability!
- Typical Weekend Attendance
- Organization Type
Official documentation is required to verify your organization's account. While it's not required, we highly recommend uploading all three documentation options below, as it will expedite your underwriting process.
Voided Check: This ensures your funds are deposited into a legitimate bank account.
Driver's License: This verifies that an actual human is registering their organization for a Kindrid Giving account. Robots need not apply.
501(c)(3) Document: Proof of non-profit status. If you can't access your official 501(c)(3) documentation, provide another document with your Employer Identification Number (EIN) and official organization name.
Other Signup FAQ
Do we need to open a separate merchant account?
Nope, we take care of the merchant account for you! When you register your organization for Kindrid Giving, we create your merchant account. This is included and managed from your Kindrid Giving account, so there's no need to log into a separate merchant account or pay additional fees!
Can we use Kindrid Giving for our non-profit organization?
Yes! We're honored to serve all non-profit organizations. Read more.
What should we expect after registration?
- You’ll be welcomed to your manager dashboard with a brief tour.
- Jump into the Setup Checklist to ensure your ministry is ready to track giving and pull reports.
- Use launch & communication resources to take the crucial steps to engaging givers: updating your website, preparing for launch, etc.
As always, let us know if you have any questions along the way! 😁